Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly dad Henry. People often recognize me as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my journey - from the upwards to the downwards. In 1990, my family relocated to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4 I was able to join my parents. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. I had a plan to study in order to finish my studies and secure an employment that was good. Then I wanted a wife and kids. Though I believed that this was the standard for successful, my life was not following the strategies. The money and the status of my position did not make me happy. I believed that I was wasting my life to earn an income. The year 2013 was when I realized that my passion was fitness. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to aid other people. On the path towards the new direction of my life, I found private training. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. Being an Asian female in this industry there are very few of us. My goal is to become a catalyst within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets their personal needs and goals. It is my goal to inspire others to pursue their dreams, and to live the lives they have always wanted. My professional career began to take off when I experienced the greatest success in my entire life. But, my mom died just as my professional life began to fall off. After an eight-year struggle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's at peace on Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and always keep her in my thoughts and in my heart. Life really does have the capacity to give us the exact thing we require even if we are unable to see the lesson at the moment. In so many ways, my mother's passing affected me in many ways. I truly believe she provided me with another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. It was now time to go on to her next chapter and my chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. At the age of 30 I am awestruck by the feeling that I am alive and living. It's not that I'm just another number. When I tell the story of my journey, it's in the hope that others are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they are not alone. And that there is true love. Therapy is necessary and not uncommon. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. My hope is that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets in the end of your life. The death of a person is the only guarantee in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ryan-Charles

Nadia Elena Comaneci

Annalee belle